RSS News Feed from framingham.com
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — MassBay Community College, which has campuses in Ashland, Framingham and Wellesley, Massachusetts, has formally recognized that the land the campuses are built on were "appropriated" from local Native American tribes. A statement on the college's website reads, "Massachusetts Bay Community College wishes to acknowledge that the Wellesley, Framingham, and Ashland campuses sit on land… [read more].
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — Today, as part of $10.9 Million in federal grant funds slated for Massachusetts to improve road safety, the Framingham Police Department was awarded $61,918.00 for its Municipal Road Safety Program. Framingham Police submitted plans for improved traffic safety training, equipment, and enforcement in a competitive grant process and was one of only 186 municipal… [read more].
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — On Wednesday, September 14, 2022, Ameresco, Inc., (NYSE: AMRC), a leading cleantech integrator specializing in energy efficiency and renewable energy and headquartered in Framingham, MA announced that it has earned certification as a 2022-2023 Great Place to Work®. The prestigious certification is based entirely on employee input, and this year marks the first time… [read more].
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — The Framingham State University Rams football team tallied 31 straight points erasing a 14-0 deficit and opening a commanding lead en route to a 31-20 victory over the St. John Fisher University Cardinals in a non-conference tilt at Bowditch Field. The Cardinals opened a 14-0 lead with a pair of first quarter touchdowns. Aaron… [read more].
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — Santander Bank held a Grand Opening for its new Framingham branch located at 490 Cochituate Road in Framingham. For over a decade the property located at the corner of Whittier Street and Cochituate Road (Rt. 30, westbound just before Target) was a fenced-off eyesore after the former bank building fell into disrepair and was… [read more].