RSS News Feed from framingham.com
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — Ameresco, Inc., (NYSE: AMRC) announced they have donated three portable power stations to the Cajun Navy Ground Force. The Louisiana-based non-profit organization is focused on quickly responding during and after natural disasters to help socially vulnerable and marginalized populations in crisis. As hurricanes, storms and natural disasters have become a common threat to communities… [read more].
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — On January 17th the Framingham Police reported that "Madeline has been located in the Boston area and is with family." and thanked those who helped locate her for their assistance. On Monday, January 16, 2023 the Framingham Police Department issued a "Missing Person / Attempt to Locate" notice in an attempt to locate Madeline… [read more].
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — As one of 266 municipal fire departments sharing in $1.9 million in grants, the Framingham Fire Department is slated to receive a total of $9,458.00 for FY 2023. Of that amount, $6,781 was granted for the Student Awareness of Fire Education (S.A.F.E.) program and an additional $2,677 for the Senior SAFE Program. Making the… [read more].
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — A federal jury in Boston convicted a Framingham man today for his role in a business email compromise (BEC) scheme. Gustaf Njei, 27, was convicted following a five-day jury trial of two counts of wire fraud, one count of structuring to avoid reporting requirements, one count of unlawful monetary transactions, and one count of… [read more].
- by News StaffFRAMINGHAM, MA — The Framingham State University football team closed the 2022 season tonight with a 21-16 victory over Worcester State University in a Massachusetts State Collegiate Athletic Conference (MASCAC) tilt at Bowditch Field. How It Happened: The Lancers took the early lead on a three-yard touchdown from Mells and a 29-yard field goal from Santiago Rodriguez-D'Atri… [read more].